Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All submission files is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
Title page is a different document comprising the title of the manuscript, the authors and their affiliation and the corresponding authors.
This is will be uploaded as a supplementary file
Main manuscript text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Referencing has been done electronically in Vancouver Superscript citation style.
Proof of Ethical Review Committee approval or waiver for study is applicable.
Approval is required for all original research manuscripts
- Apart from Title Page, no other page or section has information on authors and their affiliation
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Names and personal information provided to the journal will not be used in any other capacity except as in the process of review. These information will not be shared with any third party.